At Evolve we have a range of different workshops we offer - these are run on an 'on demand' basis.
We have workshops available for both individuals and for groups. See below for examples of what we have to offer.
For more information or to make an enquiry about what we can do for you - contact us and we will get back to you with what we can do to support you.
BE HERE NOW
1 SESSION / 3-4 HOURS
We live in a busy world with increasing stresses of daily life on our doorstep.
It gets hard to navigate through life with stress constantly seeking our attention. Wouldn't it be great if we could just take a break from stress and not have to carry it around with us.
Well, you can with our mindfulness program specifically designed to reduce stress and enable you to find your "breathing spaces" through the day.
Mindfulness is our way of finding "pockets of stillness" through the day. Mindfulness just means allowing your body and mind to be in the same place, at the same time.
It means to BE HERE NOW!
It means not being in the busyness of our head but in the lightness of the moment, that's the place where we can breathe and refuel.
You will learn:
- How we are actually designed to deal with stress.
- How to slow down the mind chatter.
- Practical tools and techniques that help you find your breathing space.
- To gain a greater sense of self-understanding and personal insights to help you along your journey.
This program consists of a a 3-4 hour workshop that enables you to take away real time tools and techniques without having to master or become skilled in something first. You can use all you learn straight away.
7 SESSIONS / 2 HOURS EACH
This workshop will be run by one of our lovely volunteers and a friend of hers who have completed a self-compassion workshop and want to share what they have learnt with you!
This will run as 1 session for 2 hours per week over a total of 7 weeks. The 7 weeks will cover:
- Understanding Self-Compassion
- Barriers to Self-Compassion
- Preparing for Self-Compassion
- Compassionate Imagery
- Self-Compassionate Thinking
- Self-Compassionate Behaviour
- Self-Compassionate Living